Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our Congress At Work

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Our Congress At Work Empty Re: Our Congress At Work Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

There is a move in California to go back to having a part-time legislature with the thought that they make too much money, spend too much time dreaming up ways to spend our money and don't spend enough time at home where they belong. Our legislature is very liberal and I would love to fire every one of them. However, most Californians are apparently liberal too since they voted them in... We get exactly what we deserve. Schwarzenegger is asking Obama to bail us out of debt. I hope Obama tells him to not just NO but Hell NO!

2Our Congress At Work Empty Re: Our Congress At Work Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I don't think being Republican is the issue. Look what happened during Bush's 8 years. I love the man but he spent money like a drunken sailor. We recalled our prior governor and got a "Republican". He intitially tried to reign in the unions and when the nurses and teachers unions gave him a bloody nose he cried like a little school girl and immediately began bedding down with the liberals and unions and now even after a HUGE tax increase here we still are billions in debt....

We need people with conservative values who will let us keep our money and choose who we want to give it to. I give plenty of money to charities of MY choosing. I hate giving it to Obama to "spread the wealth" to folks and organizations of HIS choosing.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum