Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't know if this is gonna work....

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I don't know if this is gonna work.... Empty I don't know if this is gonna work.... Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

feed the frog

[flash]<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.clearspring.com/o/48ce94b12e84ff66/4b9064c104d03ca3/48ce94b12e84ff66/44f54a11/-cpid/f88a6c22cb951c" [/flash]

I guess not.

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

I couldn't get your link to load JW.

The thing I was trying to load was at abowman.com. They have several cute little games. Feed the fish, Feed the frog, Feed the hampster..and some of the motion things like the clicking balls on the string things. all flash applications.

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Ian 15, and Eliana almost 9 are here this weekend so I called Ellie in to watch the frog get fatter and fatter. Just as we said we wondered what would happen when he got too fat, he burped. LOL.

4I don't know if this is gonna work.... Empty Re: I don't know if this is gonna work.... Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:18 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

I think I figured it out..I don't have some "get widget" button that's needed to see your game.

The frog game I was trying to do is a flash ap. Like the one the guy has on koiphen with the fish that you feed in his signature...only this one the frog catches flies when you release them by clicking your mouse...he doesn't get fat or burp though I don't think. But you can change his color and spots and the color of his tongue and the background and the fly color.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum