Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm gonna be

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm gonna be Empty I'm gonna be Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

a MOTHER-IN-LAW!!!!

Kevin finally proposed to Holly tonight!!! Little brat, he's only had the ring since before Valentine's Day, and didn't tell his Mom!! es[uhuh] I'm gonna be 868486 ex[wink1] He "wanted to surprise everyone"! Well, he did! ex[nod]

I'm gonna be 0410102243

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

2I'm gonna be Empty Re: I'm gonna be Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:10 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

And soon after that... a Grandma.

3I'm gonna be Empty Re: I'm gonna be Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:02 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Wonderful news! I wonder why he didn't give her the ring on Valentine's Day. I love being a mother-in-law! (and a grandmother. AND a greatgrandmother)It's Spring time and love is in the air! I'm gonna be 700103

4I'm gonna be Empty Re: I'm gonna be Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

Congrats to the happy couple!

5I'm gonna be Empty Re: I'm gonna be Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:43 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

That will be fun. I loved the time between the engagement and the wedding when Kevin proposed to Dawn. I didn't have girls and felt fortunate Dawn included me on the plans and let me help.

6I'm gonna be Empty Re: I'm gonna be Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Well, I suppose we are looking at sometime late next summer. Kevin and Holly feel like they don't want to impose on my Hubby's niece and nephew-to-be. Victor asked Melissa this past August, I think (can't remember, as I was in my drug-induced state), and I thought they had planned to get married this August. Evidently though, they decided they wouldn't be able to pull it off that soon, since they only started talking dates in Jan. or Feb. I don't know--this is just what Kevin told me. I guess he was fishing for info at the anniversary party, but didn't want to make Holly suspicious.

I did talk to Holly's mother, and we both agreed we want the kids to do whatever makes them happy, but I told her that if things get too complicated or stressful, I am willing to pay for the five of us (me, Hubby, Kev, Holly, and Sharon) to go to Vegas and get it over with!! LOL I would much rather see them spend their (and our) money on the marriage, not the wedding.

Will keep ya'll posted!

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum