Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a great night

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What a great night Empty What a great night Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

We built a fire in our old fire pit on the outside part of our deck last night. I put on Bob Marley and the rum flowed, had a great night. I now have a hangover that could kill a bull moose. Ran out of Tropic Isle Palms rum and had to switch to Bacardi. I never get a hangover with Palms, but such is life. If you are gonna play you must pay.

2What a great night Empty Re: What a great night Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Um, Bullfrog, what is great about a person drinking themselves out of control and waking up sick and hurting? I just don't get spending money or time on something like that.

3What a great night Empty Re: What a great night Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:35 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I said the night was great, it was the next morning that sucked. I never actually lost control, I don't ever get sick while drinking due to all of my constant practicing, I think I have it down to an art.

Actually, even though I can't type, some of my best thoughts come to me when I have been drinking. JW and several others just finished reading my book. They were about to enter the castle to rescue Felipe and Victoria's child when Batu realized that what they were going to do was very dangerous and that some, or all of them may die. This might be the last time that they sit around a fire together. He tells them that he does not want to go to his grave without thanking them for freeing him.

At times when I drink my thinking becomes somewhat abstract and I feel things that I normally wouldn't. I had already written the part above but went back and put Batu's words there. This prompts Felipe to reflect on the gravity of the moment and to tell him what an honor it has been to fight by his side and to also call him a friend. Jean Pierre, in his normally cool fashion reminds them of the oath that they took long ago to stand with each other to the death.

So even when I drink, I don't just dance around with a lampshade on my head. I think about the story and at times good things pop into my mind. However, I have been known to dance around with a lampshade on my head before, and hold no quarrel with those who do

4What a great night Empty Re: What a great night Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Just make sure the next time you don't run out of your favorite and have to switch! Therein lies your trouble! ex[sick]
Many people have said that marijuana helps the creative process too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum