Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Airpost Security of the Future?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Airpost Security of the Future? Empty Re: Airpost Security of the Future? Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:29 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I don't care what they do as long as they can figure out something that works and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

2Airpost Security of the Future? Empty Re: Airpost Security of the Future? Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:12 am

jaytee

jaytee

First off, mind reading scanners won't work. The so called experts we have today say that men think of nothing but sex most of the time. What good would a scanner do?

Using some of Israel's techniques would be best. We need to stop this politically correct nonsense and do the right thing. Lives are at stake here.

3Airpost Security of the Future? Empty Re: Airpost Security of the Future? Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:18 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I copied this off the web:

The two main types of scanners are "millimeter wave" and "backscatter" machines. Millimeter wave units send radio waves over a person and produce a three-dimensional image by measuring the energy reflected back. Backscatter machines use low-level X-rays to create a two-dimensional image of the body.

Millimeter wave energy is common in the world, and the TSA says the scanners produce far less energy than a cell phone. The X-rays in backscatter machines are weak; TSA says the radiation is equivalent to what a person gets in two minutes of flying on an airplane.

4Airpost Security of the Future? Empty Re: Airpost Security of the Future? Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:19 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I'm with you, Jaytee.

Cut the crap! Easy as that. Got your feelings hurt? Boo freakin' hoo. If you want to come to America on a big ol' plane... put your big boy/girl panties on, shut your mouth, get in line, and do as you're told. Don't like it? Stay where you are, or go blow yourself up somewhere else!

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

5Airpost Security of the Future? Empty Re: Airpost Security of the Future? Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:32 pm

jaytee

jaytee

The world has changed for us. We are at war, a different kind of war. It's not a war of army vs. army. It is a war where our enemies take aim at our civilian population. WE are on the front lines, most people here just haven't realized it yet. Sadly, more innocent people will likely be killed. I only hope that I am wrong and get to eat those words.

6Airpost Security of the Future? Empty Re: Airpost Security of the Future? Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

It's a religious war that our leadership, both past and present, won't admit to for fear of insulting Muslims.

The link I provided in another thread shows just how bad it is when even Muslims are invited in by the FBI & military to review our policies/practices/theories/procedures of how to defend against Muslim extremists. It's like if during WWII we asked Hitler for his opinion as to which beaches would be best to invade Europe or what other military tactics he would suggest.

7Airpost Security of the Future? Empty Re: Airpost Security of the Future? Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:40 am

jaytee

jaytee

I agree Mikey. Do you think the American people will ever wake up? Will they ever connect the dots? Will they ever realize that they are in the cross hairs? Maybe the terrorist are playing it smart by spacing out these events. We as a people seem to have short memories.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum