Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outrageous Lack of Security @ White House State Dinner

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikey

Minnow
Minnow
I hope this is a joke or misunderstanding but it's being reported that a couple crashed the White House State Dinner. Here's a snippet from the article:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Secret Service is investigating how an uninvited couple was admitted to U.S. President Barack Obama's White House state dinner, penetrating layers of security, a spokesman said on Wednesday.

Univited guests crash White House State Dinner

The couple appear to be DC socialites but none the less it is outrageous that our President, Vice President, foreign dignitaries etc. could have been endangered. There is absolutely no excuse for this to occur.

The female posted photos on her Facebook page showing them at the event, rubbing shoulders with VP Biden, the Indian ambassador etc.

Outrageous!

FaceBook

View user profile

bullfrog

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
She looked like someone who would be invited. I bet I'd never clear the gate.

Mikey

Minnow
Minnow
She appears to be very flirtatious. I'll bet the secret service people were busy looking at her boobs and forgot to ask about her invitation....

View user profile

Bartender

Minnow
Minnow
Joke or not... since when do MARINES smile??? es[uhuh]

View user profile http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

jw

Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter
Whatever is going on in our govt is just too much for words...........good words anyway es[uhuh] Bufoons ex[crazy]

zone 7
View user profile

fishlipsmcgee

Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws
I heard about that. If they can enter the white House so easily, so can anyone - friend or foe. Obama security, I guess.

"If we lose freedom here, there is no place to escape to. This is the last stand on Earth."--Ronald Reagan
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum