Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Outrageous Lack of Security @ White House State Dinner

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I hope this is a joke or misunderstanding but it's being reported that a couple crashed the White House State Dinner. Here's a snippet from the article:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Secret Service is investigating how an uninvited couple was admitted to U.S. President Barack Obama's White House state dinner, penetrating layers of security, a spokesman said on Wednesday.

Univited guests crash White House State Dinner

The couple appear to be DC socialites but none the less it is outrageous that our President, Vice President, foreign dignitaries etc. could have been endangered. There is absolutely no excuse for this to occur.

The female posted photos on her Facebook page showing them at the event, rubbing shoulders with VP Biden, the Indian ambassador etc.

Outrageous!

FaceBook

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

She looked like someone who would be invited. I bet I'd never clear the gate.

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

She appears to be very flirtatious. I'll bet the secret service people were busy looking at her boobs and forgot to ask about her invitation....

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Joke or not... since when do MARINES smile??? es[uhuh]

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I heard about that. If they can enter the white House so easily, so can anyone - friend or foe. Obama security, I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum