Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a test

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is a test Empty Re: This is a test Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Nope. This is the last time you'll see my name on this one. LOL.

2This is a test Empty Re: This is a test Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:16 pm

jaytee

jaytee

A thread devoted to politics. We must be entering the...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5GP5uztjkE&feature=fvw

affraid

Last edited by jaytee on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

3This is a test Empty Re: This is a test Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I still can't create a new topic to this forum. Maybe if I log out and log in again tomorrow. I logged out of AOL and tried posting again going through Internet Explorer and still no luck. I'll try again tomorrow but my topic was the Glen Beck show tonight.. Logic and Mathmatics. I was laughing out loud.

4This is a test Empty Re: This is a test Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:21 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Try clearing your cache for this page fishlips. Hit ctrl and f-5 and it will do it for you. Sometimes my words on this forum suddenly get gigantic and I hit those keys and everything gets fixed. I have to do that now and then. Either that or it's just a flashback from the 60's hitting me ex[surprise][/quote]

Nope, still can't create a new topic.  Well, tomorrow is a new day.  Maybe logging out will fix the problem.  This is a new one for me.  Tried the cache thing.  Who knows?  I think going through AOL complicates a lot of things.

5This is a test Empty Re: This is a test Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:21 am

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

I thought Glenn Beck hit a home run tonight.

6This is a test Empty Re: This is a test Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

I laughed my ass off at him yesterday doing the "I forgot he was black " thing.

7This is a test Empty Re: This is a test Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:46 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

8This is a test Empty Re: This is a test Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

It was hilarious, Matthews made the comment about Obama "I forgot he was balck for an hour." he is the same one who "gets a tingle running up my leg when I hear him talk. Anyway, Beck had a field day with it. Can you imagine if Bush had said that about Colin Powell or Condi Rice? Here's the transcript...

GLENN: No, it's not. It's just, it's beyond. It is racist.

PAT: It is.

GLENN: It is racist. I don't know of an anything that I have heard that somebody said on TV that's truly racist. He always see, okay, they are going to say it's racist, they are going to do this, they are going to do that. I don't think that one is. That doesn't mean you take him off TV. You just know who he is. That one's racist. Come on.

STU: I mean, I know what you mean.

GLENN: You forgot he was black for an hour?

STU: There's really not a lot of ways to take that, but

GLENN: There's no way. Give another way.

STU: Well, I think what he was trying to say...

GLENN: No, no. Let's not read into his

STU: You have to read into it. That's what I'm doing.

GLENN: Give me a context where that works.

STU: He is talking about, you know, he's just colorblind, we don't even see his race because the speech was so great, it transcended race. You know, I'm not saying

GLENN: That's the same as "I forget he's black for an hour"?

STU: Yes.

PAT: It would be great if he said he transcends race.

STU: He says a lot of things poorly which is why no one watches him.

GLENN: Let's try this on for size, try this on for size. Boy, the surgeon that was doing the surgery on me, he was just so unbelievable, I forgot that he was black for an hour.

STU: (Laughing).

PAT: That just means he's such a good surgeon, he transcends racial barriers.

GLENN: Race.

STU: Fantastic point.

PAT: Yeah, it is.

GLENN: Help me out. Give me any scenario, any scenario where that works.

STU: I just don't

GLENN: My preacher, he was preaching the gospel the other day and he stood up there in front of the congregation and he was so amazing, I forgot that he was black for an hour.

STU: (Laughing).

GLENN: Help me out.

STU: This is fantastic. Do more of them. I want more!

GLENN: I could do anything. So I went into my, I went into my pharmacy and I had to pick up my prescription drugs and I'm talking to this pharmacist behind the counter. He was he's such a nice guy, I forgot that he was black for an hour.

PAT: (Laughing). That's a good one.

GLENN: My son brings over a friend, he goes to school with this friend. Just the cutest kid and so smart and so sweet and I'm sitting there and I'm talking to him. I'm reading the two of them, you know, because he had a slumber party and I'm reading to the two of them and I look at his friend and I forgot that his friend was black for an hour! Help me out! How else do you read that?

STU: You make an excellent case. (Laughing).

GLENN: Oh, my gosh. I was doing an interview yesterday. I was doing an interview yesterday and we have this new IT guy that I was interviewing and he was so smart and he's from IBM and I thought, I forgot that he was black during the interview!

STU: And the thing is, he did such a good job during the interview, I forgot he was black because that's really the

PAT: That shows your racial bias.

9This is a test Empty Re: This is a test Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

It was hilarious, Matthews made the comment about Obama "I forgot he was balck for an hour." he is the same one who "gets a tingle running up my leg when I hear him talk. Anyway, Beck had a field day with it. Can you imagine if Bush had said that about Colin Powell or Condi Rice? Here's the transcript...

It's a whole different set of rules for the liberals, isn't it? ex[wink1]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum