Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

It all comes back to you.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It all comes back to you. Empty It all comes back to you. Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:22 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

My X wife managed to bury us under $13,000.00 in credit card debt before I got rid of her. I met and married Vicki pretty soon afterward and she doesn't do this. Still, paying back the debt and trying to save money while maintaining two and the animals always left me broke.

My best friend got in a real bind once, he only needed $1,500.00 but I was the only place that he had to turn. I of course didn't have it to spare and offered to co sign a loan. He was over extended and couldn't get it so I borrowed it and he is still paying me back. I wiped it out with the credit union with my recent home equity loan and it's just between us now.

He called when we were at the beach. He went through a divorce and no longer wants or needs his place. He asked me if I wanted to buy it for $20,000.00. I said, "Sure, but Vicki will have to look." I was drunk, (imagine that) and thought about it for a minute, then called him back, "Did you say $20,000.00?"
He said, "I was in a bind once and you helped me, this is my chance to help you out."

I took Vicki to look at it yesterday and she loves it. It is over an acre of land right on a river. No restrictions, she can have her goats, chickens and anything else she wants. A really nice piece of cleared land with oak trees. There is a three bedroom mobile home on it less than 5 years old. He went to the manufacturer and ordered it special.

The master bedroom is really big, surprising for a mobile home. A huge closet bigger than our current bathroom with shelves as well as hangers. The master bath has a garden tub as well as a shower and plenty of room and lights for her to do her makeup. The kitchen has a lot of cabinets, a bigger microwave than the one that we have now and is roomy.

There are two smaller bedrooms, one will be for our computers and there is a full bath on that end too. Being on the river, we can kayak or just pop out lawn chairs and a cooler full of beer, rum and vodka and yank catfish all evening, it's right across the street.

I sold all of my stock yesterday, it will close Monday when the Dow closes and transfer into my retirement account. Being 55, I can do a one time withdrawal without the 10% penalty. I'll move $60,000.00 into a separate account and fence it off, put in a garage and a driveway and pond with a waterfall. This was a once in a lifetime buddy deal, but you never know, when you help others it does come back.

2It all comes back to you. Empty Re: It all comes back to you. Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

OH WOW. Do I see some work in the near future?!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum