Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well the Great Blue Heron isn't really considered to be a disease or a parasite but.........

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mikey

Mikey
Minnow
Minnow

Hopefully someone caught your running with a broom and screaming act on video.....LOL....

Tell you what. I will gladly trade you a white for a blue.....
Well the Great Blue Heron isn't really considered to be a disease or a parasite but......... Egret2

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I know these birds are a pest when you have a pond with fish, but they are such beautiful, graceful birds. I hope you don't have any more trouble with them. Maybe the one you cahsed away told his friends not to go to that house. A crazy lady with a broom lives there! ex[taz]

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Okay, now MY post has disappeared! JW, try buying some pinwheels and putting them around your pond. When the wind blows, they flash and make noise. We use them to keep the birds out of our tomatoes.

4Well the Great Blue Heron isn't really considered to be a disease or a parasite but......... Empty Driveway sensor Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Has anyone used one of those 'Driveway sensors' to alert you of any activity or movement near you pond? Well the Great Blue Heron isn't really considered to be a disease or a parasite but......... 932701

It wouldn't work for me with my pond next to the house like it is. The only preditor I need to be concerned about would be heron. In a year and a half I have only seen them circling the area, but never landing. I think it might be the location of my pond in the yard near the house. ex[idea]

Happy ponding,

Rich ex[scared]

prestontolbert

prestontolbert

Sounds like you NEED a wiley coyote! Well the Great Blue Heron isn't really considered to be a disease or a parasite but......... 84247 ex[wink1]
Actually a lifelike heron decoy could scare away your bird. They like to hunt alone.

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well the Great Blue Heron isn't really considered to be a disease or a parasite but......... Crossman

Well the Great Blue Heron isn't really considered to be a disease or a parasite but......... 2vs47mc

Or, you could just hire this man...

Well the Great Blue Heron isn't really considered to be a disease or a parasite but......... Barney

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Well, that was the cheap and effective method. Here's a humane one that will work.

http://www.gardenendeavors.com/rack/web13.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum