Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey!! We have a new member!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey!! We have a new member! Empty Hey!! We have a new member! Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:29 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Welcome Ken, glad that you joined us, jump right in.

2Hey!! We have a new member! Empty Re: Hey!! We have a new member! Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

Hi Ken and Welcome.

3Hey!! We have a new member! Empty Re: Hey!! We have a new member! Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:03 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Oh, good, Kenny made it!! Kenn is one of my Texas Wildcatters' Ice Hockey family!!! Together we have grieved the loss of our beloved hockey team for 2 seasons now. Jefferson County, Texas politics SUCK!!!

Anyway, welcome aboard, Kenny. Sorry I forgot to send you the link sooner, but it's ok... you're here now!

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

4Hey!! We have a new member! Empty Re: Hey!! We have a new member! Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:02 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Hey, Kenny! If you're a friend of Bartender's, you are OK in my book! Glad to have you with us! Welcome!

5Hey!! We have a new member! Empty Re: Hey!! We have a new member! Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:41 am

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Hey!! We have a new member! Another-fish-welcome

Welcome Ken!

6Hey!! We have a new member! Empty Re: Hey!! We have a new member! Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:46 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Hey, fishlips! I love your avatar, Reminds me of why I'm NOT putting up a tree this year!
ex[giggle]

7Hey!! We have a new member! Empty Re: Hey!! We have a new member! Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:09 pm

fishlipsmcgee

fishlipsmcgee
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Thanks, Rosebud. Mine is going up today (and tomorrow probably). Actually the furry kids are good around the tree, it's me and the lights are the problem. I think there might be a some swearing going on until those lights are up ex[fallen]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum