Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi Everyone I am Bubbles

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Hi everyone. I go by the name of bubbles, not an exotic dancer by the way, but the name comes from one of my horses. Her name was Half Bubble Off. She fit real well into the "Funny Farm" that I call home.
I am a country girl. I love animals. Hubby and I raise Registered Quarter Horses. We also have 4 dogs and a cat.
As Bullfrog can tell you I am a saintly, quiet, very ladylike woman. Bartender and I quilt together. Now if you believe that I am sure Bullfrog can comment on it. lol
Rosebud is also a friend. She really is a sweetheart of a person.
Hope you'll don't mind if I hang out with you'll. I also cannot get into facebook. Was on another forum but the trails got a little dusty over there and no one camps out anymore.
So lets build a fire and pass the Jack Daniel.

2Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:14 am

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

Hi Bubbles
i am Freddie Peepers, nice to meet you. Pass me the Jack Daniels please

3Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:58 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

Yes, I see my quilting pod'nah has arrived. Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Crossstitch-1

Can someone please pass the sweet tea,Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles 7_4_33 and we can really get this party started!!

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

4Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:08 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

bubbles wrote:As Bullfrog can tell you I am a saintly, quiet, very ladylike woman. Bartender and I quilt together. Now if you believe that I am sure Bullfrog can comment on it.

I can't tell you how good it is to hear from ya Bubbles, but saintly? ex[zipped]

Yes, maybe until riled or the two of you quilting padnahs get together. A great big Welcome Bubbles, all we need is Zorro here now and it will be a real party. Has anyone heard from him?

5Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:47 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I can pm him on the Dark Side if you want. He posts once in a while, but I think he still reads pretty often.

6Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:53 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Please PM him Rosebud, I need my partner in crime, the masked man.

7Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 am

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

Hi Bubbles. I will pass on the Jack Daniels and the sweet tea too. Leave the sugar out of the tea and that would work. Hey, I could help you quilt. I sew and have an embroidery machine. I have made a few quilts but only baby crib size, wall hanging, and 1 throw. My mom quilted big time but I used to tease her that it didn't make sense to me to buy fabric, cut it in little pieces and sew it back together. Each to their own, I say.

8Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:13 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Esther, Bubbles and Bartender used the "quilting" theme to mask their wicked ways to try to appear innocent, pretending to be mild mannered, genteel ladies when really they can be quite the rascals at times. Bubbles is more comfortable in an old pair of jeans and boots saddling up a horse. Bartender has quite the sense of humor and Rosebud pipes in all of the time. Get these three together and it does get interesting.

We were considered the wild cards on a local forum that was very cliquish so we made our own forum "The Dark Side". Actually it was just good friends and we discussed a lot of matters of the heart but being outcasts we also acted like the villains that they portrayed us as and acted up a lot.

We had a secret part of the forum that drove the lurkers crazy. We advertised our new site on the old one and they constantly came and lurked because our new forum was actually a lot more fun than the old one. That old forum has died on the vine and has become a really dead place by it's own hand. Anytime that you made a comment it would be pounced on and flamed by the people there that were just really unhappy with their own life.

We had many a night sitting around a virtual campfire and just being good, supportive friends. Rosebud, Bartender and Bubbles are great people and a fine addition to our forum.

9Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:59 am

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

I'm the more stable, mature one in this trio. Somebody has to keep them in line, ya know! :[IMG]laughing0

Oh, and this Zorro Bullfrog is looking for? Well, if I was a little younger and single ....

10Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:36 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

rosebud wrote:I'm the more stable, mature one in this trio. Somebody has to keep them in line, ya know! :[IMG]laughing0

That's not saying much, thats like trying to pick the least crazy person in the asylum. ex[crazy]

11Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Crazy person in the asylum???? We are not crazy and I didn't know padded walls were not the norm in every room. Are you telling me that your walls are not padded?

Seriously, I am glad to find some friends on a forum where we can have fun, have some serious discussions and even cry with each other over a problem in our lives. That is what good friends do. We have each others backs and we have each others shoulders.

12Hi Everyone   I am Bubbles Empty Re: Hi Everyone I am Bubbles Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:55 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

Bubbles and I go way back and share a common pain, we both have lost a child. I have cried on her shoulder as she has mine. Yet, we have also shared a lot of laughs and she is right. Sometime the best friends are right here in your heart and at your fingertips on your keyboard. I'm glad that Bubbles and I are back in touch, thank you Rosebud.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum