Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bubbles, how many now?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Bubbles, how many now? Empty Hey Bubbles, how many now? Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:59 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

How many horses do you have now?

2Hey Bubbles, how many now? Empty Re: Hey Bubbles, how many now? Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:06 pm

We have downsized Bullfrog. I now have one stud, 5 mares and expecting 3 colts in March 2010. Just sold one of my stud horses. Didn't need 2 with just 5 mares. So we are down from 18 to 6. Piece of cake at feeding time. But you know me, the sale in Lufkin is every 3 months and there is always room for one more horse. lol

We downsized when Jim got so sick as some of them were at his place. And didn't have the time to run over there daily to feed and see about all of them while going to MD Anderson 5 days a week.

3Hey Bubbles, how many now? Empty Re: Hey Bubbles, how many now? Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:15 pm

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

So which one is your favorite mare now? I know they all have different personalities.

4Hey Bubbles, how many now? Empty Re: Hey Bubbles, how many now? Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 am

Miss Mindy King is still my favorite. She loves attention and will still put her head over my shoulder for a "hug"

5Hey Bubbles, how many now? Empty Re: Hey Bubbles, how many now? Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:09 am

I still have the palomino "Blondie" but if you remember she lost her sight in one eye about 2 years ago. She has since lost most of the sight in her other eye but she gets around good so she is just our pasture baby now. She is 15 so she has earned her "retirement."

6Hey Bubbles, how many now? Empty Re: Hey Bubbles, how many now? Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:08 am

Bartender

Bartender
Minnow
Minnow

I still just may run away and live with Blondie one day soon. Though I've never 'met' her, I love her dearly. She could be my new shadow. :[IMG]/sHa_comf

http://www.marykay.com/andismith/default.aspx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum