Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

more flowers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1more flowers Empty more flowers Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:43 am

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

The Peonies bloomed out while we were gone this weekend. In a couple days they'll be done I think.

more flowers 05-31-10

I just quickly grabbed a few shots last night when we got home. Everything is growing and filling out and beginning to bloom now.

more flowers 05-31-11
more flowers 05-31-12

I added these and a few others to my slideshow. That's the easiest/quickest way for me to share a lot of pictures.
https://s491.photobucket.com/albums/rr278/LariPett/yard2010/?albumview=slideshow

2more flowers Empty Re: more flowers Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:54 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Oh, I love peonies! Yours are beautiful!I had some when I lived in Georgia, but they won't grow here in Texas. Too hot I guess.

3more flowers Empty Re: more flowers Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:56 pm

Lari

Lari
Minnow
Minnow

Thanks.

There is a wire fence around the peonies. That cheap lightweight stuff that pokes in the ground. It's about a foot tall, it's green like the stalks of the peonies and the leaves kind of grow out of it so it doesn't show. You can actually buy peony cages nowadays too. They are nice and not too expensive either. I use one to keep my sage from falling. once a few leaves grow you can't see those either.

And yes that's cameleon plant. I just love the colors. if it get's more invasive than I want I'll just pull it out. I'm told it will grow in a pot or planted in the bog in the pond, but I tried to bare root some last summer and it didn't work. I'm going to try again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum