Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bullfrogspad-Ponds-fish-friends

Ponds, fish and friends

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL@Pete ------

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LOL@Pete  ------ Empty LOL@Pete ------ Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

We are babysitting today. Owen just brought a book to Grandpa to read that is called; Go dogs go. It was written in the format of a Dr. Suess book, short rhyming sentences. After Pete read it a couple of times he got tired of doing the same one over and over and began to "AARF, AARF" as if a dog was reading the book. He was putting lots of emotion into it and we were laughing like crazy. Smokey and Owen both just there staring at Pete. I'm sure they both thought he had gone nuts.

2LOL@Pete  ------ Empty Re: LOL@Pete ------ Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

I never thought of that. I bet my phone that has a camera in it would have done that maybe. Trouble is, I don't know how to run it.

3LOL@Pete  ------ Empty Re: LOL@Pete ------ Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:11 am

bullfrog

bullfrog
Master Bullshitter
Master Bullshitter

He was just putting some enthusiasm into it, I like that.

4LOL@Pete  ------ Empty Re: LOL@Pete ------ Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:41 am

Freddie Peepers

Freddie Peepers
Minnow
Minnow

He was just being a good Grandpa......but capturing it on video would be priceless

5LOL@Pete  ------ Empty Re: LOL@Pete ------ Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:52 pm

rosebud

rosebud
Jabberjaws
Jabberjaws

Good for Grandpa! Some people read in such a monotone that the kids lose interest. I'll bet he had their attention! ex[pug]

6LOL@Pete  ------ Empty Re: LOL@Pete ------ Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Esther

Chatterbox
Chatterbox

He not only had the 18 month old's attention but Smokey had woke up and turned his head toward "daddy" and stared and stared. The rest of us were giggling up a storm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum